Monday, November 24, 2014

Giving Tuesday

Next Tuesday, December 2nd, is Giving Tuesday.  This means that the first $1,000,000.00 donated to the United Methodist Advance at midnight Monday night/Tuesday morning will be matched dollar for dollar.  Please consider whether you feel called to make a donation this year.  Any amount helps, large or small.  100% of donations made to US-2 missionaries go toward helping to recruit, train and transport the next class of young adults.  Without the help of the missionaries before me, I never would have been able to go on this amazing journey.  Please help me pay it forward on December 2nd.  I understand that there are many people who care very much about me, but are unable to give financially.  As always, your prayers and encouragement mean more to me than you know.  And to those of you who have already been blessing me, with prayers, with financial support, with an encouraging word or a listening ear, I would just like to say thank you.  You will never know just how much you mean to me.  

If you are interested in giving online, please visit this link on Tuesday:Sarah Mudge's Advance

Thank you for going on this adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment